Holster – Shivworks / Tenicor Certum3 IWB/AIWB
FREE 1/2″ Flat Foam Pad with purchase of a Tenicor Holster. Add Free Foam Flat Pad in the comment section of your order.
Tenicor / Shivworks collaboration. After seeing many other holster/belt clips being torn off and broken from an entanglement, Craig wanted a holster/belt loop combination that was more robust. Working with Jeff from Tenicor and Discrete Carry Concepts a new metal T1 closed belt loop was designed and added to the Tenicor holsters. The Certum3 is one of the most versatile holsters on the market which can be worn IWB (inside the waistband hip carry) or AIWB (appendix inside the waist band). Some customers find the Certum3 more concealable and comfortable with the Teardrop Muzzle Pad foam which presses the grip against your body.
Custom gray kydex with Shivworks logo and new bomb proof DCC metal belt loops.
Shivworks / Tenicor Certum3
- Tenicor exclusive DCC T1 closed belt loop
- 3 detachable camming bars (1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″) for the perfect fit which rotates grip in toward your body for ultimate concealment
- Adjustable cant and holster height to fit your personal needs
- Certum3 allows you to get a full grip before drawing which increase accuracy of your 1st shot and greatly reduces the chance of losing your weapon in an entanglement
- Supports most red dot sights and suppressor height sights
- Contoured bottom for comfort and and compatible for threaded barrels
- Dual tension screws to adjust holster retention
- Optional DCC T1 belt clip for those who want convenience over security
- Optional Teardrop Muzzle Pad to push the grip inwards for better concealability and comfort
2011 / 1911 – Fits Staccato P 4.4″ barrel, Atlas Gun Works, and BUL Armory and others with shorter slides.
MADE IN THE USA