Holster – Shivworks / Tenicor Velo4 AIWB Holster
Tenicor / Shivworks collaboration. After seeing many other holster/belt clips being torn off and broken from an entanglement, Craig wanted a holster/belt loop combination that was more robust. Working with Jeff from Tenicor and Discrete Carry Concepts a new metal T1 closed belt loop was designed and added to the Tenicor holsters. Craig holster of choice is the Tenicor Velo4 AIWB (appendix inside the waist band).
Custom gray kydex with Shivworks logo and new bomb proof DCC metal belt loops.
Check out the Flat Foam Pad for greater comfort.
Shivworks / Tenicor Velo4
- Tenicor exclusive DCC T1 closed belt loop
- Integral camming bar and holster contour bump rotates grip in toward your body for ultimate concealment
- Adjustable cant and holster height to fit your personal needs
- Velo4 allows you to get a full grip before drawing which increase accuracy of your 1st shot and greatly reduces the chance of losing your weapon in an entanglement
- Supports most red dot sights and suppressor height sights
- Open bottom for different slide lengths and muzzle devices
- Dual tension screws to adjust holster retention
- Optional DCC T1 belt clip for those who want convenience over security
2011 / 1911 – Fits Staccato P 4.4″ barrel, Atlas Gun Works, and BUL Armory and others with shorter slides.
MADE IN THE USA